Application materials are accepted in American and British English.
- Our application for admission is hosted on a third-party system called ApplyYourself. This online application system is designed to walk you through the required steps, including how to electronically submit your Commitment Letter, Recommendation for Admission Forms, Copies of Mark sheets, and essays. Once you have registered and created a password, you can save your work repeatedly before you submit your final application. Click to Apply Now!
- Copies of degree certificate(s) and mark sheets should be uploaded into your application prior to submission. Official copies will need to be secured for your admissions interview.
- Provide two completed Recommendation for Admission Forms (PDF), preferably written by senior-level executives or immediate supervisors. The individuals writing the letters should include their knowledge of your professional achievements; the potential for future managerial success; capacity to handle postgraduate business education; and personal attributes such as motivation, integrity, and leadership ability. If you are self-employed, the recommendations may be completed by a colleague or client who you work with rather than a supervisor. The form may be submitted by email or through the online application system.
- Provide a Commitment/Sponsorship Letter from the appropriate officer at your organization. The letter should describe your employer’s understanding of the time required to complete the program and the organization’s agreement, if any, for financial support (Sample Commitment Letter PDF). If you are self-employed, write and submit a statement of self-commitment. This letter is submitted by email or through the online application system.
- After you have submitted all your supporting documents, a member of the Executive MBA Admissions team will contact you to schedule a personal interview with the Admissions Committee.
Please Note: All letters, transcripts, and mark sheets should be emailed or uploaded along with your online application. Official copies and your passport should be brought with you to your admissions interview.
Criteria for admission
Admission decisions are based on each individual’s personal qualification and achievements, and a number of factors are considered. Strong candidates meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an institution of higher education,
- Good proficiency in spoken and written English,
- Functional computer skills,
- Minimum of seven years work experience (after completing the qualifying degree) including five years managerial experience or equivalent,
- Recommended by their employer with a commitment of employer sponsorship, or self-employed with an ability to pay applicable tuition and fees;
- Satisfactory performance in a structured admissions interview focused on leadership and teamwork experience and potential.
Executive MBA minimum admission requirements include:
- Copies of your degree certificate(s) and mark sheets. Official documents should be brought with you to your admission interview.
- A commitment letter from your organization (Sample Letter PDF).
- Two Recommendation for Admission Forms (Recommendation Form PDF).
- Proficiency in English as measured by admission interview performance and/or valid TOEFL/IELTS scores. Optional TOEFL/IELTS scores may be emailed with other supporting documents to program office.
- In addition, applicants are assessed on Quality of work experience: nature of responsibility and managerial experience
- Leadership experience, evidence/track record of professional success
- Communication skills
- Motivation to learn and participate in the program
- Quality of application and supporting documents
- Quality of interview
Most candidates are not required to submit CAT, GMAT, or GRE scores. Exceptions are made for individuals who need to demonstrate mastery of necessary quantitative skills. If you believe test scores would strengthen your application, however, you are welcome to submit them.
Click to Apply Now!